- Cookies: cookies are text files (letters and/or numbers) that contain information that is stored on a User’s computer or mobile device each time the User visits a website through a browser or web app. Upon subsequent visits, the browser sends cookies to the website that generated them. Cookies are stored either for a limited period of time for a specific site (i.e. session cookies), or for a longer period of time regardless of browsing time (i.e. persistent cookies).
- Events: events or exhibitions organized by Italcoppie or to which Italcoppie participates for promoting the Products and/or its trademark and/or commercial image.
- Form: contact form available on the Website for sending requests by the Users to Italcoppie
- GDPR: Regulation EU No. 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016.
- Personal Data: any information that directly or indirectly concerns an identified or identifiable natural person such as the person’s name, identification number, location data, online identifiers, or factors of the person’s physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations concerning Personal Data, including, by way of example, the collection, organisation, structuring, storage, modification, extraction, consultation, use, circulation, interconnection, limitation, erasure and destruction of the Personal Data.
- Products: sensors and instrumentation for measuring the temperature.
- Users: users of the Site.
- Website: this website.
2. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Italcoppie Sensori S.r.l., VAT No. 01151310198 e Registration to the Companies House of Cremona No. REA CR-00923870331, with registered office in via A. Tonani No. 10, Fraz. S. Giacomo al Campo, 26030, Malagnino (CR) (“Italcoppie”).
Any requests by the Users concerning the Processing carried out by Italcoppies as the data controller (including if Users wish to exercise their rights as per point 8 below) shall be addressed to Italcoppie via mail, sent to its registered office, or via e-mail, sent to the address email@example.com
3. Purposes and legal basis of the Processing
Italcoppie collects and uses Users’ Personal Data for the following purposes:
4. Personal Data modalities of collection
Italcoppie collects Personal Data as follows:
- Personal Data provided on the Website by the Users: these Personal Data are provided by the Users, for example, by filling in the Form;
- Personal Data collected through the Live Chat Service: Personal Data collected autonomously by the Live Chat Service (date and time of the chat, type of browser, IP address, operating system, URL of the previous website visited) and the Personal Data provided independently by Users in the chat (such as name, surname, address, etc.).
- Personal Data collected during the Events: these Personal Data are provided by the Users during the Events;
5. Categories of recipients of Personal Data
Personal Data are processed by Italcoppie and/or by third parties, selected based on their reliability and expertise, to which the Personal Data could be provided as necessary or appropriate, as long as they operate within Italy and the European Union. Users’ Personal Data could be processed by, and/or provided to
- employees and/or staff of Italcoppie;
- third-parties providers of services necessary for the proper functioning of the Website (e.g. companies that offer web hosting services);
- third-party providers of the Live Chat Service (Userlike UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Probsteigasse 44-46, 50670 Cologne, Germany);
- third-party providers of browsing data analysis concerning the Website (Google Analytics);
- companies of the group of companies of which Italcoppie is member
- subject to the optional consent of the User, third-party providers of automated newsletter services and/or commercial communications, and of services involving marketing, promotion, and analysis of habits and consumer choices.
6. Period of storage of the Personal Data (or criteria for determining such period)
Italcoppie will keep Personal Data for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected, as per point 3 above. Without prejudice to User’s exercise of their right to withdraw their consent as per point 8 letter a) below or their right to object as per point 8 letter f) below, Italcoppie will keep Personal Data as follows
- Personal Data for managing the contact, quotation and assistance request: for the purpose under point 3 letters b) and c), for a period of 24 months from the receipt of the request sent by the User by filling in the Form or starting the Live Chat Service and/or spontaneously communicated by the User to Italcoppie by e-mail or offline means. By way of exception from this term, in case of a complaint or a claim the User’s Personal Data will be kept for the period referred to in the following letter e);
- Personal Data for commercial communications: for the purposes under point 3 letter d), for a period of 24 months after the User’s last interaction with Italcoppie, suitable to demonstrate an interest in receiving marketing communications concerning Italcoppie, including the collection of consent, the opening of a newsletter, the purchase of a Product and/or the participation to Events;
- Personal Data for improving the Website: for the purposes under point 3 letters e) and f), for a period of 24 months after the User’s last browsing on the Website;
- in any case, Italcoppie is authorized to keep, in whole or in part, Personal Data for a maximum of 10 years from when they are collected, limited to the information necessary to comply with legal obligations and allow Italcoppie to ascertain, exercise and defend its rights in court or before any other competent authority.
Once these terms expired, Italcoppie will automatically erase the Personal Data collected or transform them into an irreversibly anonymous form.
7. Transfer of Personal Data outside of the EEA (including the EU)
8. Rights of the User
- with reference to Processing under point 3 letters b) and d), withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of prior Processing, by sending an email to Italcoppie or by opting out of Italcoppie commercial and marketing communications (Article 7 of the GDPR);
- ask Italcoppie for access to the Personal Data and information regarding the Processing, as well as request an electronic copy, unless otherwise specifically requested by the User (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- request the rectification of the Personal Data and/or have it completed without undue delay (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- request, for specific reasons (e.g. unlawful processing, withdrawal of consent, non-existence of the purpose for processing), the erasure of the Personal Data without undue delay (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- in certain circumstances (e.g. inaccurate Personal Data, unlawful processing, exercise of a right before court) request that the Processing be restricted (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- with reference to the Processing under point 3 letters c), e) and f), object to the Processing of the Personal Data at any time (if anonymous data were not used), by sending an email to Italcoppie (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- in cases of automated processing, receive the Personal Data in a readable format, for the purpose of communicating them to a third party, or, where technically feasible, request that Italcoppie send the Personal Data directly to the third party (right to Personal Data portability – Article 20 of the GDPR);
- be informed by Italcoppie without undue delay of any breaches or unauthorized access by third parties to Italcoppie’s systems that contain the Personal Data (data breaches – Article 34 of the GDPR);
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the EU country where the User resides, works or where the User believes that his or her rights have been breached (Article 77 of the GDPR).
9. Type of Cookies
9.1 Technical Cookies, essential for browsing the website
These Cookies are essential to make the Website working properly, allowing the User to navigate through and use its essential features. These Cookies do not collect information on Users that could be used for marketing purposes. The use of these Cookies is a necessary condition for the proper operation of the Website, and their absence may prevent or severely impair the ability to browse the Website.
- Nature: technical Cookie provided and managed by Italcoppie.
- Purposes: this Cookie saves the Users’ preferences selected in the cookie box.
- Collected data: information related to the Users’ preference for activating or denying the Cookies.
- Term: 1 year.
- Nature: technical Cookie provided and managed by Italcoppie.
- Purposes: this Cookie stores the language choice of the Users.
- Collected data: information related to the Users’ preference of the language among the options of the Website.
- Term: 1 year.
- Nature: technical Cookie provided and managed by Userlike UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
- Purposes: this Cookie makes the Live Chat Service working properly, enabling the offer of the Live Chat Service in the first place and allowing the User to contact Italcoppie’s team via chat directly on the Website.
- Collected data: data filled in the chat by the User when the Live Chat Service is used.
- Term: 1 year.
For further information about Userlike UG technical Cookie, the User may access to the following web page:
9.2 Analytics Cookies
- Nature: analytics Cookie called “Matomo” provided and managed by InnoCraft Ltd.
- Purposes: this Cookie monitors, in an anonymous manner, statistical analysis of the surfing of the Users on the Website, in order to adapt and improve the Website on the basis of such analysis outcomes, in compliance with the interests shown by the same Users.
- Collected data: information related to the device and the browsing session of the User on the Website, which never allow Italcoppie to autonomously identify the Personal Data of the Users, such as: (i) the domain name from which the User accesses the Internet; (ii) the address of the Website from which the User is connected to the Website, if available; (iii) the date and time of connection to the Website, how long the session lasted and which pages were visited; (iv) portion of the Internet protocol address (IP) of the User; (v) the User’s device operating system and the browser used by the User; (vi) the aggregated demographic details of Users who access the Website.
- Term: 1 year.
For further information about Matomo analytics Cookie, the User may access to the following web page: https://matomo.org/matomo-cloud-privacy-policy/
9.3 External Media Cookies
- Nature: profiling cookies provided and managed by Youtube LLC.
- Purposes: Italcoppie uses services provided by one of the main external media platforms in order to unblock YouTube content of the Website or interact with some sections of the Website. Potentially Youtube may have set Cookies for identifying the User or operating behavioural retargeting, which allows the User to access to advertising contents based on its interests and behaviour, which have been previously recorded, even outside of the Website.
- Data collected: information related to the navigation and concerning the User’s preferences shown while browsing the Website.
- Term: 6 months.
For further information about Youtube Cookie, and to deny the consent to their use, the User may access to the following web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
10. Acceptance and Denial to the Cookies
10.1 Cookies without consent by Users
Italcoppie uses technical Cookies essential for browsing indicated in point 9.1 above, without the Users’ consent, for offering a Website working properly and easily to be used. The Users confirm exclusively the use by default of the technical Cookies, by following the instruction indicated in the banner shown on the Website and by clicking on the button “Save”, without previously selecting any additional Cookies, or on the button “Close”.
10.2 Cookies with consent by Users
The Users may give their consent to the use of the analytics Cookies indicated in point 9.2 above and of the social media Cookie described in the previous point 9.3, by following the instruction indicated in the banner shown on the Website, by selecting the kind of Cookies that the Users are interested in and clicking on the “Save” button, or by accepting all the Cookies proposed by Italcoppie and cllicking on the “Accept all Cookies” button
10.3 Disabling the Cookies
The disabling of the technical Cookies described in point 9.1 above is not possible, considering that the absence of these Cookies will prevent or severerly impair the proper ability to browse the Website and to use the services offered on the Website.
The User may always modify the choices previously made concerning the Cookies described in points 9.2 and 9.3 above. These Cookies may be disabled pursuant to the instruction provided by the banner (accessible in the footer of the Website – “Cookies Settings”), by de-selecting the kind of Cookies (previously accepted) that the User is not longer interested in and clicking on the “Save” button.
Moreover, with reference to all the Cookies described in points 9.2 and 9.3 above, the Users may amend their settings, pursuant to the procedures to this end provided through the setting panel of the browser used, such as, for example:
- Google-Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-EN&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Mozilla-Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Finally, with specific reference to media Cookies described in point 9.3 above, save for the right to use the instruments provided by the browser to enable or disable every Cookie, Italcoppie informs the User that the website www.youronlinechoices.com lists the main providers whose services allow websites’ editors to collect and use information referred to the correct use of behavioural advertising. The User may disable or enable all the companies or, alternatively, set his/her preferences for each company. To this end, the User may access to the instrument available at the web page
www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte in order to monitor every preference on the behavioural advertising given while browsing the Internet.